- Shops are open between 10.00-08.30/09.00PM
- Shops located in shopping centers are normally open until later
- Baixa Chiado
- Avenidas Novas
- Vasco da Gama (Oriente)
- Colombo (Benfica)
- Armazens do Chiado
- El Corte Inglés
Lojas de conveniência
Lojas de conveniência, or conveniency shops, are small business spread around town that sell some groceries, like fruits, drinks, snacks, and the like. They come in handy in some areas that are less serviced by larger business, like Alfama or Bairro.
- Second-hand: Feira da Ladra, OLX (online, all kinds of objects on sale).
- Bookshops: Bertrand is perhaps the most famous bookshop chain in Lisbon.
- Open-air markets: Feira da Ladra (souvenirs, second-hand, photographic equipment, rarities)