What is the ESNcard?
The ESNcard is a card for all Erasmus, exclusive from the Erasmus Student Network. With it, you can:
- Join all of our events at ESN Lisboa (+150 per year, including trips, cultural events, parties and sports)
- Use all the discounts from our partners in the city (includes surf classes, bars, accommodation, transport…)
- Access to all the events and discounts in all of the sections of our network (+500 sections in over 37 countries in Europe)
The ESNcard is also accepted as valid student ID in many other business in Lisbon, because ESN is an organization recognized by the European Union. The card is valid for one year, so you can freely use it after you go back home or while you are travelling across Europe.
All of this for only 10€!
Where can I get the ESNcard?
·You can get the ESNcard clicking here.
·You can make it in our Office, at Travessa dos Inglesinhos, Nº 52 (Bairro Alto). Check this link to see how to get there.
·You can make it at your university’s Welcome Days (look for our stand or ask in the International Office).
Who can get this card?
- Erasmus+ students;
- Erasmus+ trainees;
- Erasmus+ International incoming students;
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, outside of Erasmus+;
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students;
- EVS volunteers;
- Young international workers in Lisbon
What do I need to bring to get the ESNcard?
- Identification or passport;
- Photo (passport size) - If you don't have it, you can glue it later.
Discounts in Lisbon
Discounts in Portugal
Discounts in Europe